Jan 23, 2011

LTdL 2011 - Stage 1 Photos & Quotes











"This is my first professional race, that’s why I didn’t believe that I win the stage today. But I enjoy the race and will repeat the winning in the other stages."

"I will try to hold the jersey until stage three. Maybe at stage four since the stage is very hard for me, I will have to leave the jersey to someone else."

FARNESE VINI –NERI SOTTOLI : GUARDINI, ANDREA
_______________________________________________________________________

"I am happy with second place. This is the first time I spotted a place in top ten list."

KOREA NATIONAL TEAM: PARK, SUNGBAEK
__________________________________________________________________

"I am happy with the third place. Anuar helped me alot to win the stage today. I worked well with Anuar, and helped him to collect points in the Sprint zones. At the last part, Anuar helped me to get a placing at the stage."

"I didn’t expect to get a placing, it’s the biggest race for me and this is the first time ever. I can’t believe I got third place today!"
*
BAHASA : Saya bekerjasama baik dengan Anuar. Saya tolong Anuar untuk kutip mata di Sprint Zone. Dan di last stage, Anuar pula tolong saya untuk mendapat kedudukan hari ini.

Saya tak percaya dapat menang stage hari ini. Ini adalah perlumbaan besar bagi saya. Dan ini kemenangan pertama kali buat saya sendiri. Saya pun tak percaya lah dapat nombor tiga hari ini.

TERENGGANU PROASIA CYCLING: SALLEH, MOHD HARRIF
_______________________________________________________________________

"I tried to do a really aggressive race today. Then I was caught by the group of chasers. I was thinking to get points for this first race."

"I decided to stay away again. We are working very well enough together and will try to go for a stage win again tomorrow."

"I won (Mountains classification) today. Genting Highland and Cameron Highlands are actually really hard for me. I will try to get a couple of points here and there. Eventhough it is hard for me, I will try, that’s for sure."

SKIL SHIMANO CYCLING TEAM: DE KORT, KOEN

No comments:

Post a Comment