Jan 24, 2011

LTdL 2011 - Stage 2 Photos & Quotes







QUOTES for STAGE 2

“I’m very happy. Today’s win showed that yesterday’s win was not a coincidence. I must say a big thank you to my team because they rode in front from the first to the last kilometer and Favilli drove me to the front with a few hundreds meter to go and I finish the job.”

FARNESE VINI-NERI SOTTOLI: GUARDINI, ANDREA


“My target is trying to get point jersey but winning the Asian Jersey is a bonus for me. For today, my target and my teammate’s target is to win the stage and also collect more points.”

“First intermediate and second intermediate, they were some break-away riders. For today, I am also happy not being involved in the crashes. And I’m happy with the third place, tomorrow I will collect more points and to get closer with the Yellow Jersey holder.”

TERENGGANU PROASIA CYCLING: MANAN, ANUAR


“I think everybody knew after yesterday that there is a fair a bit chance I was to be in a bunch sprint. A lot of guys wanted to actually be in a break-away. So as soon as two guys went up the road...just let the two Italian do the job for us and bring us to the finishing line. It is still a long race and many hard days to come.”

SKIL SHIMANO CYCLING TEAM: DE KORT, KOEN

No comments:

Post a Comment